[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3889)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3889)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3889)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3889)
Wanganwarriors.com • View topic - Car wrapping...

Car wrapping...

And this is the place to discuss exterior related things. Be it BGW's or where to place your stickers.

Postby skyrider » 11 Apr 2013, 17:30

Hey guys,
is there anybody who knows a company in the surrounding of Roermond who does car wrapping :?: 8-)
Life´s too short to drive boring cars!
skyrider
Wangan Warrior

Car: Nissan Skyline GTST (R33)

Postby skyrider » 14 Apr 2013, 21:56

Nobody?! ;)
skyrider
Wangan Warrior

Postby Kapitein Iglo » 15 Apr 2013, 08:56

There aren't many people that have wrapped their car on this board... As a matter of fact, I can only think of myself and that supercharged Miata. I did the wrapping myself and I don't know about the miata guy.
Kapitein Iglo

Car: Suzuki Wagon R+

Postby vdw » 15 Apr 2013, 13:06

Same deal for the miata guy. Home Wrapped.
vdw

Postby Kapitein Iglo » 15 Apr 2013, 13:12

So, onyl cheap-asses with lots of patience overhere ;)
Kapitein Iglo

Car: Suzuki Wagon R+

Postby skyrider » 15 Apr 2013, 21:02

lol... :) I see, thx in anyway....than I know it by now and do not have to search like an idiot^^
skyrider
Wangan Warrior

Postby Benn30 » 15 Apr 2013, 21:16

I know of a demo car around here with the company name signmania. They are located in Hamont-Achel (Belgium). (just across the border from Budel.) I dont know the costs.
Nurburgring count: 1
Benn30

Postby Terror010 » 15 Apr 2013, 23:27

There are several indeed, I know of one of the best in Holland which is JDCustoms. But they are located just outside Rotterdam. Couldn't Google help you out?
Silver Evo TME
Terror010

Postby TJ_013 » 19 Apr 2013, 21:21

I know a company called Sticky Stickers. They are located in Puiflijk.
Not really near Roermond, but i recon only about an hour drive from Roermond.

The owner himself is a real car maniac. And knows what he is doing.
You can check out some of his work on his website or facebook page.
Also the prices he has given me in the past for smaller things like window tinting and small dashboard parts wrapping was way lower than some other prices i have heard.

Worth checking out.
TJ_013

Postby skyrider » 21 Apr 2013, 21:05

thx...
well , google is cool of course, had also a look overthere but I thought somebody did make allready experience with a company, that´s why I did ask here :)
skyrider
Wangan Warrior

Postby joeyhoek » 14 May 2013, 10:03

There is someone in Herkenbosch who knows how to wrap cars.
joeyhoek

Car: Nissan 200SX (RS13)

Postby Eric » 28 May 2013, 08:01

Eric

Return to Exterior